<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d291982543866732450\x26blogName\x3dCADMUS!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2cadmus.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2cadmus.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3343117851197813005', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hey there, Cadmusian/Visitor. I love this cranky family. I know you love us too :) Cadmus lives on. Forever.

Friday, October 26, 2007


虽然人已不再,但始终,回忆活活地,留在我们的脑海中。

Okay currently there are about 6 (emo) posts dedicated to dearest Cadmusians. Im not really a very expressive person, but yeah just so you know that I really love Cadmus, no less than any other Cadmusian! :)

A pea in the Football field.
I forgot what this was describing. Anyway, even though Cadmus is just one class in Singapore, and maybe an (abnormal) class of 35, since like most of the other classes have 36, we're not lacking at all, be it in Vibrancy, or Life, or Enthusiasm, compared to any other class in the Nation. (or World, yes)

Cadmus is made up of special people from different places, with different lives. And yes, this has been mentioned before somewhere :) Alright. Its really the affinity that has brought us all together. Take for example, if Gaohui did not choose to come to Dunman High, would she have a chance to be our Oldest Sister? (Although she's leaving but well..) Another example, although I've a PSLE Agg of 246, I took DSA and when I got in, it was really a tough decision and I almost rejected coming to DHS. In the end I came.

Getting past the first round is not enough. You've got only a one-twelth probablity (Im sorry) in getting into this awesome class, and a one-hundredth* probability of being Year 2 as of 2007! So yeah, you've firstly got to understand that we were put together (be it by Fate, Destiny, or God) for a reason.

And probably, as it clearly can be seen now, it is because we were to learn from one another. Take friendships for example. Certain retarded conflicts, brought us closer to each other, in one way, or other. We learnt to change, or to be more sensitive. We learnt to be, well, caring towards these wonderful people around you, that, in the end, you realise, can actually love the same class as you, no amount lesser than you do. Well, I myself learnt that, I can actually love a class so much, shortly within a span of 2 years, and bond as much as we have! I used to think I had to bond for like 4 years before I could love a class that much.

Cadmus has been the class that introduced us into Dunman High. Coming from Schools all over Singapore, we sort of gathered into the tiny class room in Tanjong Rhu last year, and we started to slowly know each other, and the school, better by the day. Its been my pleasure (Hehe) to experience the maturing of many classmates. Be it character, hairstyles or shapes, almost everyone of us have changed significantly, and to be witnesses through everyday changes, its been meaningful, as you can roughly understand the total change, the class has gone through, these 2 years.

So I guess everyone's not going to get used to their class next year, as after all, we haven't been in DHS with a foreign class, before. Even if there was a transformation from P2 to P3, but we were still young, bonded classes hadn't even existed then.

So i'm hoping that each and everyone of us will continue leading a happy life in Dunman High, be it with some Cadmus classmates (Lucky ass) or maybe not at all (You still will be contacting us okay!). Don't hold back, display the same Cadmus spirit that has been cultivated in the class, and contribute it back to your class. That's how you'll not be letting Cadmus, the family, down. By offering tough competition between the Year 3 classes, and by continuing the legacy of the Best Class of 2007, really.

There are certainly many things I can thank this family for. A warm family, filled with smiles around the class, for I feel glad to be studying in Cadmus. Just like what we wanted to achieve, in that Leadership Talk held in the Library, Cadmus is now no longer, just a bonded egg. In fact, we're all now birds, or whatever that hatched, out of the egg. Now we're free, but its up to us, whether or not we're going to continue to be growing up with each other. The other classes witnessed our "2C will be very bonded" in the class.

We succeeded, we emerged :)
I'm glad we have. And please treat that Cert with care, and treat it like some "Part of Best Class 2007" Diploma Cert :D Well, frankly speaking. With reference to KS' tag. Its really heart warming to know that, well, we're learning to Cherish this class, so dear to our heart. So well, Cadmus dears! You guys have given me the best of memories, and well (quoted) I'll hold them dear to my heart.

I Will Remember You.
Ryan Cabrera :)

Eight years later
Time goes by fast
Got my memories
And they will last
I try to keep it simple cause I hate goodbyes
I try to keep it simple by telling myself that

I, I will remember you
And all of the things that we've gone through
There is so much I could say
But words get in the way so
We're not together
I will remember you
I will remember you

We're a picture in my mind
And when I wanna find you
I just close my eyes
You'll never be that far from me
So don't say goodbye cause
You'll never be that far from me
I'm telling myself that

I, I will remember you
And all of the things that we've gone through
There is so much I could say
But words get in the way so
We're not together
I will remember you

You were there when I needed a friend
Thank you, thank you
I never told you how much that meant
God thank you, thank you
I will remember you

And all of the things that we've gone through
There is so much I could say
But words get in the way so
I, I will remember you
And all of the things that we've gone through
There is so much I could say
But words get in the way so
We're not together
I will remember
We're not together
I will remember you
I will remember you

The lyrics make sense, yeah.
No goodbyes.

No where else but the 2C Classroom :)
Just, all the best, my dears.
Carry on the Cadmus legacy.
Don't Cry, Cadmus will live in our hearts, remember.
Hey do you guys want to meet at 2C on the first day of school next year, or something? :D Maybe by the Staff toilet. Just updating of classes, and all that. Post on the Tagboard!


If not, watch it here!


I love you guys, its true :)

Oh my god, I myself want to cry ._.
Oh anyway. This is Liwen.
Hope the post made sense, yea.

posted @ 10:48 PM

profile

We love Cadmus Best [2]Class!

#01 YiShao [SJAB]
#02 GaoHui [CS]
#03 WanYing [ART CLUB]
#04 Alyson [TRACK]
#05 YueHeng [CO]
#06 Iris [ART CLUB]
#07 Kellie [EDS]
#08 ChengLing [BADMINTON]
#09 Daphne [GIRL GUIDES]
#10 JiaYun [ART CLUB]
#11 Liwen [SJAB]
#12 Peiying [TRACK]
#13 Charmaine [CO]
#14 QianTing [GIRL GUIDES]
#15 JieMin [SE]
#16 Michelle [ART CLUB]
#17 LiHui [GIRL GUIDES]
#18 JingQing [SJAB]
#19 PeiShan [GIRL GUIDES]
#20 Emily [BAND]
#21 Melissa [CHOIR]
#22 JiuHui [BADMINTON]
#23 Muni [CO]
#24 ShuQi [CO]
#25 Jaime [BAND]
#26 ZuoYue [CS]
#27 Brendan [SCOUTS]
#28 KiatShing [SCOUTS]
#29 YokeMing [NPCC]
#30 XueXun [WUSHU]
#31 JiaRen [SJAB]
#32 Isaac [BAND]
#33 YeukHo [SJAB]
#34 JinJia [CO]
#35 ChinKiat [NPCC]

CLASS COMMITTEE!
CHAIRPERSON: XueXun
VICE-CHAIR: Daphne
SECRETARY: Muni
TREASURER: Charmaine
SPC: PeiShan & Alyson
IT REPS: YeukHo & ChinKiat
PE REPS: Chengling & Jiaren
NE REP : Isaac

Subjects Reps
HCL&ACC REP: Peishan
MATHS REPS: Lihui & Kiatshing
SCIENCE REP: Yishao & Yokeming
GEOG REP: Jiuhui

BELOVEDteachers
FORM TEACHER + LSP + PCCG + I&E: Mdm Lim BL.
MATHEMATICS: Ms Candice Ngau
SCIENCE: Miss Anne Chua
LANGUAGE ARTS: Mr Derek Biollo
HCL: Miss Zheng JW GEOGRAPHY: Ms Tang SB
HISTORY: Mrs Kang YB
MALAY: Cikgu Noorizan
PE: Mr Siva
CME: Mdm Tan WC
ACC: Mdm Wang YC

January Babies
Charmaine [1 Jan]

Febuary Babies
Liwen [12 Feb]
ChinKiat [20 Feb]
ChengLing [26 Feb]

March Babies
Brendan [4 March]
JiaRen [9 March]
Jaime [25 March]
LiHui [31 March]

April Babies
YiShao [11 April]
ShuQi [12 April]
YueHeng [17 April]
JinJia [23 April]

May Babies
Jiu Hui [13 May]
Emily [16 May]
JingQing [23 May]
JieMin [26 May]

June Babies
JiaYun [2 June]
Kellie [4 June]
PeiYing [15 June]
WanYing [16 June]
Isaac [27 June]

July Babies
Michelle [5 July]
Daphne [18 July]
ZuoYue [25 July]

August Babies
GaoHui [15 Aug]
Yeuk Ho [18 Aug]
Alyson [24 Aug]
QianTing [29 Aug]

September Babies
Iris [15 Sep]
Muni [26 Sep]

October Babies
YokeMing [5 Oct]
KiatShing [12 Oct]

November Babies
Melissa [1 Nov]
PeiShan [20 Nov]

December Babies
XueXun [6 Dec]

tagboard


links

CADMUSIANS
Alyson
Brendan
Charmaine
Emily
Iris
Isaac
Jaime
JiaYun
JingQing
JinJia
KiatShing
LiHui
Liwen
Melissa
Michelle
Muni
PeiShan
PeiYing
QianTing
ShuQi
YokeMing

YEAR 2S
2[A]nzio
2[B]ondia
2[C] admus
2[D]eyo
2[E]lliot
2[F]ahrion
2[G]arcia
2[H]otspur
2[I]owa
2[J]arvix
2[K]iska
2[L]affey


credits

Layout: !zrow
Images: liwen

archives

  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • June 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • January 2009